- Organization: Markant Services International Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Location: Warsaw
- You as a Software developer are in charge of the entire development process for a software program.
- You are responsible for the concept preparation and product development partnerpool (Master Data Management) in cooperation with stakeholders. The product will be a database of centralized data on partners and decentralized data on contracts with partners and indicators defining the way of cooperation with partners.
- You develop with an existing team a concept for the transition from an existing, fully centralized solution to a new solution.
- You develop and support the implementation of the integration concept for new and existing systems together with other teams.
- You participate in brainstorming, specification and design sessions.
- You maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards.
- You improve the user experience of our web based applications for our customers.
- You keep an eye on the current performance of our web application and analyse how to improve it.
- You coach, provide feedback and share knowledge with the team and other developers.
- You help the team to champion software quality, engender technical vision and ensure clients are satisfied.
- You champion agile best practices and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field. A degree in Mathematics or similar is also acceptable.
- Five years of professional work in the IT environment
- Experience in creating software with the use of Java and in the field of methods, tools and programming environments
- Experience with IT cloud architecture and its successful application in projects or products, preferably in the target technological environment – Java, Spring Boot, RDBMS, Angular, ReST, JSON, Microservices, Scrum, BizSecDevOps, XaC
- Experience in working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e. g. MS-Teams, video conferencing, Confluence, JIRA, Git, etc.) and with an agile development environment and with agile methodologies and processes – Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge of software design and data modeling
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Boot, JUnit and Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka, Neo4j is welcome
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Conceptual thinking and action and process orientation
- Effective communicator and collaborator; a great team player
Markant Services International Polska Sp. z o.o.
Phone: +48 511 411 255