- Organization: Markant Services International Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Location: Warsaw
- Schedule: Full time
- You prepare the concept, development and maintenance of the Markant Price Monitor in cooperation with stakeholders. This product contains a set of applications that allow you to analyze and enter promotional, shelf and online price data. The users are both Markant employees and external customers.
- Your main technologies used in the project are Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, Druid and Elasticsearch.
- You support the Product Owner in identifying and defining business processes, defining and analyzing requirements, translating business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- You take active participation in the creation and development of the architecture of implemented solutions, in accordance with specific requirements, in particular in the field of ETL / Data Warehousing processes.
- You implement, test and maintain performed tasks, in accordance with the priorities of product development.
- You are part of an ongoing cooperation with other members of the development team and support less experienced members.
- You help to continuously improve processes and take part in proactive solving of current problems.
- Successfully completed IT studies, completed training in the field of IT development or in the field of application development
- At least three years of professional experience in the IT environment, including several years in the field of agile software development methodologies
- Experience with cloud IT architecture and its successful application in projects or products, preferably in the target technological environment – Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, ReST, JSON, Docker/Kubernetes (on-site and in the cloud, e. g. Azure), Microservices, Scrum, BizSecDevOps, XaC, Hadoop, Spark
- Experience in IT project management, in creating software with the use of Java and in the field of methods, tools and programming environments
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Boot, JUnit, Docker and k8s as well as with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint is welcome
- Knowledge of software design and data modeling
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Conceptual thinking and action and process orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Initiative and strong goal orientation
- Good transport connection
Flexitime; Good transport connection; Homeoffice
Markant Services International Polska Sp. z o.o.
Phone: +48 511 411 255